Rehau S706 profiles are accredited to the above standard.
This standard requires the testing of the profiles themselves for performance and surface quality.
All our windows and doors benefit from:
- Internally glazed with ogee glazing beads
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- 28mm Low E double glazed units
- Multiple-point high security locking system
- Handles available in white, brass, chrome and black
Rehau holds a model certificate for
the BBA testing Rehau S706.
Currently this applies to all profiles, white and foiled
- Internal Roof Fan & Light
- Shoot bolt locking system
- Tile supply at Trade Prices
- Building & Electrical Work
Rehau S706 has been tested in accordance with BS7412 (performance of finished windows), BS7950 (windows security test) PAS23/24 (door security).
BFRC 'A' and 'C' Rated Reg.No.3953 M352 and 3954 M352 ( British Fenestration Rating Council). The design of our thermally efficient Rehau profile,coupled with co-extruded corded TPE weather seals and the latest technology locking systems helps to keep your home warmer and draught free.This means that when installed in conjunction with new generation glass units,we are able to meet the highest standards demanded by BFRC.
The BFRC Scheme is the UK's national system for rating the energy efficiency of windows and is recognised within the Building Regulations Industry as a method to show compliance for your replacement windows installation.